Free Returns with Paypal UK
When you need to return an order back to us that you paid for using a Paypal UK account, Paypal will reimburse your return postage charge up to the value of £15.00, for up to 12 transactions per person per year (this is for UK customer's only who have activated the free 'Return Shipping on us' service within their Paypal account, conditions and restrictions apply).
How does it work?
- Activate the free "Return Shipping on us" service prior to returning via your Paypal account here
- You must have a Paypal account in the UK and pay for your order via your Paypal personal account.
- Return your items as per our returns policy here and keep your postage receipt safe (proof of posting)
- Once we have acknowledged receiving your return, select the transaction in your Paypal account and click on “Request return shipping refund”. Submit the return shipping request form, along with proof of your return within 30 days.
- Ensure all Paypal conditions have been met - see here
Paypal's Terms & Conditions: this service is available for UK Paypal personal account holders only and can be used up to 12 times per year with a maximum £15 limit per request. This is only available on orders paid via Paypal for customer's who have activated this free service.
The Terms & Conditions are provided by Paypal and are not in anyway associated with us. This is a service that we promote to our own customer's but is not provided by us. Any reimbursements you qualify for will be paid directly by Paypal to your account.
This is a free service that Paypal offer their UK customer's who have activated the 'Return Shipping on us' offer so for any enquiries with regards to this offer, you will need to contact Paypal. You can find more T&C's on their website here