Dispatch & Delivery Information
We dispatch orders Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and bank holidays.
Our dispatch times are outlined below for your convenience.
|Availability ||Dispatch Timescales |
|In Stock ||Completed orders placed before 4.00pm (UK time) for in-stock items will be dispatched the same day. |
Completed orders placed after 4.00pm (UK time) for in-stock items will be dispatched the next working day.
|Pre-Order ||Pre-order items (stated when the size is selected) are collected from the manufacturers and dispatched every Monday & Friday morning (dispatch date will be shown on the product page). |
|Buttonholes ||For selected buttonholes, these are handmade once you have ordered and will be completed and dispatched within 1 week. |
|Made-to-Order Items ||For all made-to-order / forward-order designer items, timescales will vary depending on the designer. |
- Millie Grace - completed and dispatched in 2-4 weeks
- Busy B's Bridals - completed and dispatched in 6-8 weeks
- Peridot - completed and dispatched within 1 week
- Emmerling - completed and dispatched in 2 weeks (see product page as timescales vary)
If you require a made-to-order / forward-order item urgently or before the timescale as quoted above, please contact us prior to ordering so we can enquire with the designer.
Please Note: In stock items purchased with a pre-order will always be put aside for you until all items are in stock and ready for dispatch. If you require a pre-order to be sent separately, please ensure you place a separate order for this.
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders (free 2nd class on orders under £20 / 2nd class recorded for orders over £20 / courier for orders over 3kg).
- UK delivery upgrades also available eg 1st class / special delivery etc
- Delivery upgrades quoted on our website are less than Royal Mail prices and we do not charge you anything for packaging costs.
- Worldwide shipping also available - low cost international delivery methods
- Simply add the item(s) to your basket and select your country delivery method to view your total order.
- This does not commit you to any order until you checkout and make payment.
Delivery Options & Timescales
- We are based in the UK but we also ship internationally to Republic of Ireland, Europe, Rest of the World including USA & Canada, Australia & New Zealand.
- The following delivery timescales have been taken from the Royal Mail website and are estimated only. Actual delivery time is dependant on your local delivery service.
- All timescales quoted are after the date of dispatch, not after the date of ordering (please refer to our dispatch timescales above).
- Working days are Monday-Friday only.
- If your order consists of a pre-order item as outlined in the description of the item and above, you will still have to allow the normal pre-order timescale before dispatch of your full order via the delivery method selected.
| ||Delivery Service Information ||United Kingdom including NI |
|1st Class Standard ||A standard Royal Mail delivery service. ||1-2 Working Days* |
|2nd Class Standard ||A standard less urgent Royal Mail delivery service. ||2-5 Working Days* |
|1st Class Recorded ||A trackable Royal Mail delivery service that requires a signature upon delivery (tracking number available on request) ||1-2 Working Days* |
|2nd Class Recorded ||A trackable Royal Mail delivery service that requires a signature upon delivery (tracking number available on request) ||2-5 Working Days* |
|Next Day Delivery ||A fast, secure and reliable Royal Mail next day special delivery service for order's placed before 4.00pm (excludes delivery on weekends and bank holidays). Delivery date is always confirmed at checkout. ||1 Working Day |
|Saturday Guaranteed ||A fast, secure and reliable Royal Mail Saturday guaranteed delivery service for order's placed after 4.00pm on Thursday until 4.00pm on Friday. Delivery date is always confirmed at checkout. ||1 Day |
|DPD ||A trackable courier service that requires a signature upon delivery (excludes delivery on weekends and bank holidays) - for order's over 2kg in weight only. Receive tracking updates via SMS/email ||2 Working Days* |
|ParcelForce UK ||A trackable courier service that requires a signature upon delivery (excludes delivery on weekends and bank holidays) - for order's over 2kg in weight only ||2-3 Working Days* |
|myHermes ||A trackable courier service that requires a signature upon delivery (excludes delivery on weekends and bank holidays) - for order's over 2kg in weight only. Receive tracking updates via email ||3-4 Working Days* |
* Timescales quoted above are after the date of dispatch, not after the date of ordering (please refer to our dispatch timescales above). We rely on Royal Mail and the couriers to deliver your parcel, which means unfortunately we can't offer a guaranteed delivery date unless you select a guaranteed delivery service. Therefore, these timescales (excluding guaranteed delivery) provided by Royal Mail and the couriers are to be treated as estimated only.
|Delivery Method ||Delivery Service Information ||Europe (EU) including S.Ireland ||Non-EU ||USA & Canada (world zone 1) ||Australia, NZ, Singapore & Far East (world zone 2) |
|International Standard ||A basic airmail delivery service for non-urgent orders ||5-7 Working Days* ||7-10 Working Days* ||7-10 Working Days* ||7-10 Working Days* |
|International Signed ||A secure delivery service that requires a signature upon delivery ||4-6 Working Days* ||6-8 Working Days* ||6-8 Working Days* ||6-8 Working Days* |
|International Tracked & Signed ||A secure delivery service, complete with tracking that requires a signature upon delivery ||4-6 Working Days* ||6-8 Working Days* ||6-8 Working Days* ||6-8 Working Days* |
|International Tracked - Priority Handling ||A fast, secure and reliable service with priority handling, complete with tracking ||4 Working Days* ||5-7 Working Days* ||5-7 Working Days* ||6 Working Days* |
|MyHermes International ||A fully tracked international courier service that requires a signature upon delivery ||4-8 Working Days* ||N/A ||N/A ||N/A |
|ParcelForce - Global Priority ||A fully trackable worldwide priority courier service ||3-5 Working Days* ||5-8 Working Days* ||4-5 Working Days* ||5-10 Working Days* |
|ParcelForce - Global Express ||A fully trackable worldwide express courier service ||1-2 Working Days* ||3-6 Working Days* ||1-2 Working Days* ||3-4 Working Days* |
* Timescales quoted above are after the date of dispatch, not after the date of ordering (please refer to our dispatch timescales above). Timescales quoted above are of a delivery aim and not a guaranteed delivery service so should be treated as estimated only (please allow additional time for customs processing if any, see below).
Once we have dispatched an order, your parcel enters the postal service network via the delivery method you select. For tracked deliveries, you will be provided with your tracking in your dispatch email so you can track your parcel. In the event you are not in at the time of delivery, your post worker / courier should leave you a calling card and return your parcel back to your local delivery office. Further instructions will be provided on your calling card. Please note that if a parcel is not collected / rescheduled within the timescale your calling card states, the parcel will be returned back to us.
If your order has not been delivered after the estimated timescale as quoted above and you have allowed a reasonable amount of time beyond this in the event of any postal delays in your area, we would recommend you check your tracking if your order has been sent via a tracked delivery method. Alternatively, we would advise you contact your local delivery office as on some occasions, postal workers / couriers may of not left a card and your parcel is waiting to be collected / rescheduled at your delivery office. If after checking the tracking and/or with your local delivery office, please then contact us where we will be happy to advise or look into this further. A UK parcel is only classed as lost after 15 working days, 30 days for EU and 35 days for the ROW.
Orders we send internationally (outside of the UK) may be subject to customs handling in your own country. If applicable, you (the customer / recipient) will be liable for any customs charges (duty / import VAT / clearance fee) that may be imposed by your own country’s government, which will be calculated as a percentage based on the total value of your goods + delivery charge. Your customs charges are not included in the delivery fee you pay on our website (delivery fees and customs charges are separate costs).
If applicable, your postal service / courier will collect any customs charges on behalf of your own country's government. They will contact you via post if any charges are due before delivering. They will only release the parcel once any charges due are paid. Therefore, delivery timescales as stated above do not include customs clearance timescales so we will not be held responsible for any delays encountered if your parcel is held awaiting clearance.
If no customs charges are due, your order will be delivered as normal.
New EU Customs Regulations
From 1st January 2021, orders we send to an EU country (including Republic of Ireland) may be subject to customs handling. If customs charges are due, they are applied and made payable in the destination country. There are levels and thresholds before you are liable for customs charges but as these vary from country to country, we are unable to advise on what these may be. Please contact your own country's customs revenue office or postal service if you require further information, either directly or via their website - for customer's in Republic of Ireland, you can find further information here: https://www.anpost.com/customs
Outside of the EU (rest of the world) Customs Regulations
All customs regulations for order's we send to the rest of the world (including USA, Canada & Australia) remain unchanged and so customs charges if applicable are made payable in the destination country as normal. Some countries are exempt from charges depending on the trade agreement they have with the UK. Please contact your own country's customs revenue office or postal service if you require further information, either directly or via their website.