Dispatch & Delivery Information
We dispatch orders Monday to Friday, excluding weekends, bank holidays and any other holiday as outlined above.
Our dispatch times are outlined below for your convenience.
|Availability ||Dispatch Timescales |
|In Stock ||Completed orders placed before 4.00pm (UK time) for in-stock items will be dispatched the same day. |
Completed orders placed after 4.00pm (UK time) for in-stock items will be dispatched the next working day.
|Pre-Order ||Pre-order items (stated when the size is selected) are collected from the manufacturers and dispatched every Monday & Thursday morning (dispatch date will be shown on the product page). |
|Made-to-Order Items ||For all made-to-order / forward-order designer items, timescales will vary depending on the designer. |
- Peridot - completed and dispatched in 1 week
- Millie Grace - completed and dispatched in 2-4 weeks
- Millie Grace Communion Dresses - completed and dispatched in 4 weeks
- Busy B's Bridals - completed and dispatched in 6-8 weeks
- Emmerling - completed and dispatched in 2-12 weeks
If you require a made-to-order / forward-order item urgently or before the timescale as quoted above, please contact us prior to ordering so we can enquire with the designer.
Please Note: In stock items purchased with a pre-order / made-to-order item will always be put aside for you until all items are in stock and ready for dispatch. If you require a pre-order to be sent separately, please ensure you place a separate order for this.
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders (free 2nd class on orders under £20 / 2nd class recorded for orders over £20 / courier for orders over 3kg).
- UK delivery upgrades also available eg 1st class, special delivery.
- Delivery upgrades quoted on our website are less than Royal Mail prices and we do not charge you anything for packaging costs.
- Worldwide shipping available (please note our international delivery fees do not include customs charges if applicable (duty, local VAT, clearance fee), please see international customs below)
- Simply add the item(s) to your basket and select your country delivery method to view your total order.
- This does not commit you to any order until you checkout and make payment.
Delivery Options & Timescales
- We are based in the UK but we also ship internationally to Europe, Rest of the World including USA & Canada, Australia & New Zealand.
- The following delivery timescales have been taken from the Royal Mail website and are estimated only. Actual delivery time is dependant on your local delivery service.
- Working days are Monday-Friday only.
- If your order consists of a pre-order / made-to-order item as outlined in the description of the item and above, you will still have to allow the normal timescale before dispatch of your full order via the delivery method selected.
- All timescales quoted are after the date of dispatch, not after the date of ordering (please refer to our dispatch timescales above).
| ||Delivery Service Information ||United Kingdom including NI |
|1st Class Standard ||A standard Royal Mail delivery service ||Delivery Aim 1-3 Working Days* |
|2nd Class Standard ||A standard non-urgent Royal Mail delivery service ||Delivery Aim 3-5 Working Days* |
|1st Class Recorded ||A trackable standard Royal Mail delivery service - requires a signature upon delivery ||Delivery Aim 1-3 Working Days* |
|2nd Class Recorded ||A trackable non-urgent standard Royal Mail delivery service - requires a signature upon delivery ||Delivery Aim 3-5 Working Days* |
|Special Delivery ||A fast, secure and reliable express Royal Mail next day special delivery service for order's placed before 4.00pm (excludes delivery on weekends and bank holidays). Delivery date is always confirmed at checkout. || |
Guaranteed Next Working Day (excludes weekends)
|Saturday Guaranteed ||A fast, secure and reliable express Royal Mail Saturday guaranteed delivery service for order's placed after 4.00pm on Thursday until 4.00pm on Friday. Delivery date is always confirmed at checkout. ||Guaranteed Next Day |
|DPD ||A trackable courier service (excludes delivery on weekends and bank holidays) - for order's over 1kg in weight only. Receive tracking updates via SMS/email ||Delivery Aim 2 Working Days* |
|ParcelForce UK ||A trackable courier service (excludes delivery on weekends and bank holidays) - for order's over 2kg in weight only (there may be extended delivery timescales of 1-2 working days in addition to the delivery aim, for The Highlands & Islands of Scotland.) ||Delivery Aim 2-3 Working Days* |
* Timescales quoted above are of a delivery aim and not a guaranteed delivery timescale (excluding Special Delivery / Saturday guaranteed) so should be treated as "estimated only". If there are any postal delays, staff shortages or strikes at your local delivery office, they can take longer to deliver. If your order is urgent, we would strongly recommend you select the Special Delivery / Saturday Guaranteed at checkout. Delivery aims for couriers are after courier collection from our drop off point.
|Delivery Method ||Delivery Service Information ||Europe (EU) ||Non-EU ||USA & Canada ||Australia, NZ, Singapore & Far East |
|DPD Ireland ||A fully tracked IRL courier service ||3-4 Working Days + customs processing* ||N/A ||N/A ||N/A |
|DPD International ||A fully tracked international courier service ||3-6 Working Days + customs processing* ||4-6 Working Days + customs processing* ||4-6 Working Days + customs processing* ||6-8 Working Days + customs processing* |
|International Tracked ||A fully tracked main postal delivery service ||4-6 Working Days + customs processing* ||6-8 Working Days + customs processing* ||6-8 Working Days + customs processing* ||7-10 Working Days + customs processing* |
|International Tracked & Signed ||A fully tracked main postal delivery service, with signature on delivery ||4-6 Working Days + customs processing* ||6-8 Working Days + customs processing* ||6-8 Working Days + customs processing* ||7-10 Working Days + customs processing* |
|ParcelForce - Global Priority ||A fully trackable worldwide priority courier service ||3-5 Working Days + customs processing* ||5-8 Working Days + customs processing* ||4-6 Working Days + customs processing* ||5-10 Working Days + customs processing* |
|ParcelForce - Global Express ||A fully trackable worldwide express courier service ||1-3 Working Days + customs processing* ||3-6 Working Days + customs processing* ||1-2 Working Days + customs processing* ||3-4 Working Days + customs processing* |
* Timescales quoted above are of a delivery aim and not a guaranteed delivery service so should be treated as estimated only (please allow additional time for customs processing, see under 'International Customs' below). Once an order has left the UK, international deliveries are processed by the main postal service / courier in the country of destination.
Once we have dispatched an order, your parcel enters the postal service network via the delivery method you select. For tracked deliveries, you will be provided with your tracking in your dispatch email so you can track your parcel. In the event you are not in at the time of delivery, your post worker / courier should leave you a calling card and either leave with a neighbour if available or return your parcel back to your local delivery office. Further instructions will be provided on your calling card. Please note that if a parcel is not collected / rescheduled within the timescale your calling card states, the parcel will be returned back to us.
If your order has not been delivered after the estimated timescale as quoted above and you have allowed a reasonable amount of time beyond this in the event of any postal delays in your area, we would recommend you check your tracking if your order has been sent via a tracked delivery method. Alternatively, we would advise you contact your local delivery office as on some occasions, postal workers / couriers may of not left a card and your parcel is waiting to be collected / rescheduled at your delivery office. If after checking the tracking and/or with your local delivery office, please then contact us where we will be happy to advise or look into this further. A UK parcel is only classed as lost after 10 working days from the expected delivery due date, 30 days for EU and 35 days for the ROW.
Please note we will not be held responsible if you provide us with an incorrect delivery address on your order and do not notify us of your error prior to dispatch. Replacements will not be sent if you have not received your order due to an incorrect delivery address stated by you but will be refunded if/when the parcel is returned back to us. Therefore, please check your order confirmation email immediately after ordering to confirm the delivery address you stated at checkout is correct.
We are based in the UK so orders we send internationally including EU will be subject to customs processing in your own country. If applicable, you (the customer / recipient) will be liable for any customs charges (import duty / local import vat / clearance fee) that may be imposed by your own country’s revenue office, which will be calculated as a percentage based on the total value of your goods + delivery charge.
Customs charges (duty / local vat / clearance fee) are not included in the delivery fee you pay on our website (delivery fees and customs charges are separate costs).
Breakdown of Customs Charges:
- Duty - customs duty is paid on imported goods based on the type of product you are importing into your country
- VAT - import tax is paid on imports into the EU from the UK to the government of the country where the goods are being imported. The rate of tax will be based on your own country's local VAT rate (zero-rated products eg children's items are not subject to value-added-tax by us but import tax will still apply in your country as part of the customs charges).
- Clearance Fee - some postal services will charge you an admin fee for the handling and customs clearance of your parcel.
How does it work?
We will complete all customs documentation for your parcel and once dispatched, full tracking details will be sent to you in your dispatch email so you can monitor your parcel.
1.) When your parcel arrives in your country, your main postal service / courier will scan the parcel in and update the tracking subject to customs processing.
2.) You will receive a customs notification via email, text message or post. Once you have received your customs notification, you can pay any charges due online via the link they provide by the 'pay by date' (please note we are not sent any customs information from your postal service / courier).
3.) Your postal service / courier will only release the parcel once charges due are paid so please bear in mind that delivery timescales as stated above do not include customs clearance timescales so we will not be held responsible for any delays encountered if your parcel is held awaiting clearance. Therefore, please ensure you allow plenty of time for your order to arrive in addition to the estimated delivery timescale.
4.) If you do not pay the charges that you are liable for or do not pay in time by the 'pay by date' given, your customs revenue office will return the parcel back to us and you will be refunded for the returned goods only.
There are various customs levels, thresholds & local VAT rates and so we are unable to advise on each country's customs policies. Please contact your own country's revenue office or postal service if you require further information prior to ordering, either directly or via their website - for customer's in Republic of Ireland, you can find further information here https://www.anpost.com/customs